Social Video, (“Social Video”), IS COMMITTED TO KEEPING ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED OF THOSE INDIVIDUALS THAT VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND MAKE USE OF OUR ONLINE FACILITIES AND SERVICES ACCURATE, CONFIDENTIAL, SECURE AND PRIVATE.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATIONSocial Video collects various types of information, such as:
- The Platform will collect personal information that you knowingly and willingly provide by way of surveys, completed Subscription forms, and emails. It is the intent of this site to use personal information only for the purpose for which it was requested and any additional uses specifically provided on this site.
- We may also gather information about the type of browser you are using, IP address or type of operating system to assist us in providing and maintaining quality service.
- We may also gather information related to metrics generated from videos created to assist in creation of new templates as well as recommendations on best practices.
COOKIES AND ANONYMOUS IDENTIFIERS
SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We might share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Social Video. You can opt-out if you do not want any personal information to be shared.
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside Social Video if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Social Video, our users or the public, as required or permitted by law.
Many of our services let you share information with others, such as Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. When you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, including Google.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones and to protect Social Video and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like giving you more relevant search results and ads.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will use the information for these new purposes only, data collected from the time of the policy change forward will adhere to our updated practices.
When you contact Social Video, we may keep a record of your communication to help resolve any issues that you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
We use information collected from cookies and other technologies, like pixel tags, to improve your user experience and the overall quality of our services. For example, by saving your language preferences, we’ll be able to have our services appear in the language you prefer. When showing you tailored ads, we will not associate a cookie or anonymous identifier with sensitive categories, such as those based on race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
Social Video may process personal information on our servers, and may process your personal information on a server located outside the country where you live.
We work hard to protect Social Video and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to Social Video employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations. They may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Social Video reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.
Our website address is: https://live.socialvideo.online.